Here is what’s included in the program of this tour
You will be taken to Mikumi national park, which is Tanzania's fourth largest park based in southern circuit and it even covers a
distance of 3230km. This park is famous for tree climbing lions and it's bordered with both Udzungwa and Uluguru chain of mountains.
The safari will starts from Dar es salaam and it takes approximately 4hrs which covers about 320km.
Arrive in Dar es Salaam. Upon arrival at the Dar ES Salaam International Airport, you will be met by a
driver who will transfer you to the Transit Motel or any Hotel for an overnight stay.
Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park
Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park. At around 7:30 AM, you will be picked up from your Motel and driven to Mikumi National Park with your packed lunch. Arrive for an afternoon game drive that will last until sunset.
Enjoy an evening drive to the Morio Motel in Mikumi town for dinner and an overnight stay. All meals included.
Return to Dar es Salaam
After an early morning (sunrise game viewing) game drive, return to your accommodation for breakfast and prepare
to check out. By noon, you will start driving back to Dar es Salaam and have lunch at Morogoro Town. Your guide will bring you back to the airport
in the early evening.
* Enjoy fantastic aerial views
* Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
* All entrance fees included
* Vegetarian meal option available
* Multi-Day Trip Additional Info Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
* Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
* Children must be accompanied by an adult Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
* Vegetarian option is available,
Price per person $550 MINIMUM 2 PERSON.
Safaris Inclusions Are as following:
* Entrance fees ,Bottled water, Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner),
Professional English-speaking guide, Private tour Accommodation as per itinerary.
The Exclusion on Prices are as following:
*Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase), Souvenir, photos (available to purchase)